Saturday, June 26, 2010

2.

Yesterday was an experience. Going out to Lunch with my sister was nice. It was nice to detox with her about everything. We ate some delicious food.

After that I hung out with my dogs for awhile, and worked on some scholarship stuff. I have the perfect plan for winning five grand for the Bridgestone Teen driver safety video. I discussed it with Brendan, and he agreed.

Me

I feel like it would be a bunch of kids going down a residential road. And then there are unicorns EVERYWHERE and someone says "HIGH SCORE HIGH SCORE" and they just start mowing down these unicorns, right? Because they're terrible people because they're drunk and driving.

19:49

Brendan

hahahahahahahahahaha

19:49

Me

So then the unicorns turn into zombie unicorns. And the zombie unicorns rise up against them and murder them.

And then the add ends with "Don't drink and drive."

The end.

Kyle pointed out later that it was more being on acid, then drunk. I agree. I had used "Don't drink and drive" because it would have been extra ridiculous, but I feel like the don't do acid and drive will have the same effect. If I only had enough time to actually do this. (It's due on the First of July.)

Me hanging out with my dog Tazz. He is so cute.

With my FFRF youth college essay, I'm finding it hard to start somewhere. I plan on working hard on that tonight. For some reason, I find that I want to watch Harry Potter for some inspiration. Also because my friend Carolynn texted me a sound byte of the "Hedwig's theme."

Kyle and I went to the U-district last night. We had first gone to the beach, and then I wanted to get some good mexican food because of the encounter I had with Sasha. (Of sorts.) Anyways, we went to Memo's and then he showed me the park he basically grew up in. It was so cool. The swings were absolutely amazing. I kicked myself for not bringing my tripod; we swore to come back and do night photography. Furthermore, it kind of gave me inspiration for a photoshoot. We'll see if I can make it work like I want.

Edmonds Ferry. I love doing night photography here. I've never done it in color, or with a digital camera though.

Looking back at my pictures, they're too edited (in iPhoto) and shaky. I wish I had photoshop. I don't like putting things online without my watermark, but c'est la vie.

After our Laurelhurt park-ing, Kyle and I came back home and washed out our tie dye shirts. Kyle's turned out amazing, with rich, vibrant, colors of the rainbow. Mine, because I was using old dye, turned out to be darker tones. Lots of green, blue and purple. This was a happy accident. However, after my shirts washed and dried, they faded a little. Although it was unexpected, I kind of like the faded look that it has.

In addition to washing out our tie dye shirts, Kyle and I also watched a lot of tie dying videos, and learned some amazing techniques. This summer will definitely be full of beautiful rainbows. :]

I had some horrible nightmares last night. It was reliving the night my mom attacked me and I had to kick and punch her. It was horrible. I have never been scared like that, and I woke up petrified. Kyle tells me that it's just dreams, and that it's not going to affect my conscious life, but it's one of those things that just doesn't work like that. At least for me. I was reliving a terrible moment in a variety of different ways. It fucks someone up. Sometimes I feel like because he perceives me as being so strong he says things he wouldn't necessarily say to other people. This can be a good or a bag thing. Today I think it's just a thing.

The day is slowly getting away from me. Time to work.

Je t'aime London; J'espère vous voir bientôt.

No comments:

Post a Comment