Thursday, June 24, 2010

1.


Today I really started to have my room come together. It's somewhat refreshing to move back into my room from childhood, but have such a different perspective on it. I can look at the closet and not think of it as a place to hide. It's nice to be in my room and not think of it as a prison cell.


"Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars?"-Airplanes, by B.o.B. FT: Hayley Williams
Sound Track of the evening.

I started this blog so that people could trace my artistic journey to Europe (and beyond.) When I told my best friend Kyle (pictured above) he said something along the lines of me "being the type."

Kyle is pretty much the best. A lot of people would never think we could be Good Friends, let alone Best Friends, but it's easy when it's over a girl. Especially a girl like Sasha. A lot of the time I don't know where I would be if I couldn't talk to him about her. It's nice, to be able to connect over that. It's somewhat fascinating, the weird little triangle we have become.


I took some pictures of my ceiling, and how the tie dye on the ceiling, and the adjacent wall comes together. Creatively, I think that this keeps my artistic being relevant in my dreams, and as my day begins refreshes me. My artistic soul and vision are so tired, and so traumatized, and I think it helps. Picking up a camera to a degree still hurts, and I can't seem to do what I want with that. But I'm going to work through that. I think I need to focus on my writing for awhile to achieve that. I won't let my former relationship with Sasha take my ability to write, which is what I've let it done (but no more.)

Tomorrow I'm going out to Lunch with my sister at my favorite Thai restaurant, Jup Jup Jup. She's leaving for Costa Rica on Tuesday. This is the first time that she's gone out of the country, and I find it to be a big deal. I want to see what she thinks of this whole journey idea. I think that deep down inside, she's always known I would end up in London some how.

Tomorrow, I begin on my personal statement for ISA. This semester in London is going to happen, but in order for it too, I have to start working on getting the money now. Tomorrow I begin my first draft of my Freedom From Religion Foundation youth college essay. Every cent I can get counts.


Bonne nuit, mes aimes. Je t'aime. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment