Saturday, July 17, 2010

4.

Many days have passed since my last post. In regards to England, no news on the dates, and the price. However, I'm projecting that it will cost behind 25-45,000 dollars. I don't think that's too bad.

Artistically, I've been taking pictures, without any real focus. They've been snap shots really, of what I've been looking at, or what I perceive could be seen. For some, that's what art and the creation thereof is. For me, this is not how I usually have created my photos. Even when I catch life inside frames, it felt focused. None of this is focused.

I think it's because I've lost my focus. I've slipping through the waters, my scales sliding against everything. I have take the idea of letting go too far. I'm hope to re-center myself, and find my vision again.

One can only hope.

The following are examples of some of the artwork I've been doing lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment